BeMona began when we realised there was a gap in the sportswear market. We decided to provide socially conscious women of all shapes and sizes with the comfortable and flattering activewear that they deserve while staying true to our values and preserving our natural environment.
After that, BeMona was born to provide sustainable activewear that will make you feel your best during your workouts. We believe in sticking to what’s right and providing you with all the information you need to make the best purchase. That’s why we make our values transparent with our customers:
- We believe every person deserves to be treated with respect, regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender, appearance, and size, which is why our environmentally friendly clothing is inclusive of everybody
- We prioritise our workers’ and customers’ health while also caring for our planet to ensure that everybody can lead a fulfilling and healthy life
- We strive to be as socially responsible as possible and believe that businesses should be seeking profit in a sustainable manner
- Sustainability is our core value, which is why our recycled leggings and sports bras are made from plastic bottles instead of petroleum, which makes up the majority of synthetic activewear garments
- As well as creating high-quality activewear, we aim to educate others about the importance of living an environmentally conscious lifestyle, which is why we share information about how you can do your bit for the planet on our Instagram
How Does BeMona Work?
We pride ourselves on being one of Ireland’s top ethical clothing brands, providing premium activewear that won’t cost the planet.
Our leggings and sports bras start in the ocean as plastic waste that has been inappropriately disposed of. After treating the plastic and shredding it to create strong and sustainable yarn, we craft it into your gym wear.
All of our BPA-free garments are certified by OEKO-TEX Standard 100 - the world’s leader in testing fabrics for harmful materials - so that you can be sure our products are safe for you and the environment.
It doesn’t stop with our clothing; all of our packaging and marketing material is 100% recycled and compostable so that every part of the buying process is as eco-friendly as possible.
And we’re not just environmentally conscious; our manufacturing site in Ireland follows leading social accountability standards, including SA8000 regulations, to ensure that our staff are paid a fair wage and are working in a safe and healthy environment.
Our promise to our customers is that we will always adhere to the BeMona values to protect our environment and provide you with exceptional sportswear that will make you feel comfortable and confident during your workout. Be you with BeMona!