Currently we are looking for a Social Media Manager, if you would like to work with us but your background is in a different area please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a call to meet you and se how we can collaborate in the future.
Social Media Manager
What you will be doing
- Own editorial calendar intake process and work with key partners on timing and messaging that fits within established narrative and channel guardrails.
- Own community management on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Find opportunities to proactively engage with our community and build relationships.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to build an internal reporting system that reports on our high-level objectives and results, as well as key campaigns,
- Help the Marketing Manager with project management and development of both social-led and integrated programs.
What you should have
- 2-4+ years of experience in social media marketing — ideal if you’ve worked with a variety of brands (fashion, lifestyle, etc.).
- Strong understanding of social media channels, content development, and social analysis.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust and partnerships across levels.
- Forward-thinking, well-organized and has an obsession for detail.
- Experience working together with internal creative teams and cross-functional marketing partners.
We are based in Ireland but we are flexible to explore working from home scenarios, if you would like to apply please send us your CV to email@example.com with the subject Social Media Manager application and we will contact you to schedule an interview.